Enjoy the comfort of our members’ area and bar
Our welcoming members’ area will definitely be the place to relax with friends and guests. You'll be able to enjoy a selection of delicious food from our new caterers and a well-stocked bar serving a full selection of soft and alcoholic drinks including local draught ale and lager.
Enjoy a selection of home-cooked food throughout the day
- Start the day with a cooked breakfast, with a choice of a full English or breakfast bap. (6.30am – 11.00am)
- The GWCT Game Fair lunch – a two-course lunch consisting of a selection of cold cuts and homemade salads, both hot and cold, local bread and a choice of delicious English desserts. A vegetarian option will also be available. Lunch on the Friday will be restricted to members and their guests, but everyone is welcome on Saturday and Sunday. (11.30am – 3.00pm)
- Afternoon tea cream tea, with homemade scones, strawberries, jam and whipped Jersey cream. (From 2.30pm)
- All refreshments are reasonably priced, and tea and coffee will be included with all meals.
- Our new caterers are highly experienced at ensuring you enjoy a tasty meal in a convivial surroundings.