The East Yorkshire Committee of the Game and Wildlife Conservation trust invite you to their annual Bang Bang Ball!
Celebrate another magnificent game season on Saturday 3rd February 2018, by enjoying a delicious three-course dinner prepared by the chef at The Attraction Restaurant at Beverley Racecourse, before dancing until the early hours to live music and a disco.
Star auction lot at the GWCT Bang Bang Ball
- A four-drives day on four of Yorkshire’s finest shoots on one day
- Available for a team of eight guns
- The drives are on Langtoft, Garton-on-the-Wolds, Ganton, and Warter Priory and kindly donated by Jeremy Brown, Simon Goodwin and Ashley Foster, Nicholas Wrigley and the Healey family
- Breakfast and dinner at the Bluebell Inn for the guns kindly provided by Jarrod Fisher
- To be taken on Friday 19 October 2018
- Estimated bag approximately 200 head
- This is a totally unique opportunity to shoot four excellent drives with good quality birds on four shoots steeped in history
- A pair of shooting breeks will be awarded to the best shot of the day (male or female) which are kindly donated by Jeremy Shaw of Carters Countrywear
- Never has this opportunity been offered before and we are hugely grateful to Jeremy Brown, Simon Goodwin, Ashley Foster, Nicholas Wrigley and the Healey family for making this day possible
Help the East Yorkshire Committee raise funds to assist the all important research and development carried out by the Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust.
- Drinks reception 7pm for 7.30pm
- Dinner 7.45pm
- Live band and disco
- Black Tie
- Carriages 1am
£49.50 per Person
Email Sophie Dingwall at email@example.com if you'd like to attend - Places can be booked individually or in tables of ten.
Kindly sponsored by Hull Cartridges and Gamebore