THIS DRAW IS NOW CLOSED - Winning ticket was 273
View All Raffles →
Win a Beretta SL3 Premium Shotgun worth £21,350
Don't miss this rare chance to win a 12g or 20g Beretta 30’ multichoke standard SL3 Premium Shotgun, complete with case and deep scroll, game scene or English scroll engraving.
The SL3 heralds a new era of Beretta premium shotguns, harnessing the finest Beretta technology available. The result is a fusion of outstanding performance in the field with aesthetic beauty. Handmade in Gardone Val Trompia by Beretta's most talented gunsmiths whose craftmanship, passion and pursuit of perfection drives their Premium Gun atelier.
Draw information and ticket sales
- Tickets are £100 each and there are only 1000 available (buy as many as you like to increase your chance of winning).
- Buyers from outside the UK can enter.
- The draw closes noon on 25 September 2023. The winner will be drawn on 6 October 2023 and will be presented with their prize at a special event at the Beretta Gallery in November.
- Under Gambling Commission rules we can only accept payment by Debit card
Beretta SL3 Reviews
- "Overall rating: 96%. When you look at the detail in engineering, engraving, woodwork and finish it is easy to understand why the price is around £20,000" - Shooting Gazette
- "Made to the Beretta HP scheme, you would have to go a long way to find anything better (or tougher)" - The Field
- "Yes, the Beretta SL3 certainly has the looks but, more importantly, it has the “feel.” You can have your cake and eat it too" - Shooting Sportsman
- "Take high-end Italian cars, apply it to shotguns, and you land at Beretta Premium" - Project Upland Magazine
About the Beretta SL3
The new SL3 platform is an elegant and reliable boxlock system engineered to provide the best performance in the field and to withstand intensive use.
- Featuring a design unique to Beretta, the SL3 action offers the perfect action/barrel locking system, increasing the robustness and rigidity of the platform. The barrels are anchored at three separate points; hinge pins, lower hooks and locking pins. The opening and closing of the gun will remain smooth and effortless over time and no matter how much use (during validation the SL3 has shot more than 11,500 magnum cartridges with no issues).
- Firing Mechanism. Fast, crisp trigger pulls thanks to the hammer leaf spring, as used in our medal winning competition shotguns.
- Newly designed Ejectors are even more reliable and easier to inspect and clean.
- Optima Bore HP barrels. The main ingredients which drive the stunning performance of the Beretta Steelium barrels are: the exclusive tri-alloy Beretta Steel (Ni, Cr, Mo) which is used, the deep drilling, the cold hammering process and the vacuum distension. The OptimaBore HP barrel profile has been specifically designed to provide excellent patterns with every type of shot: lead, steel and other lead alternatives.
- The rounded and fluid design of the SL3 receiver emphasizes the flowing profile of the gun, enhancing its graceful looks while improving target acquisition.
- The unique shape of the top lever has been created to match the elegant lines of the top of the receiver. The tail end of the top lever is tapered, blending the slim shape of the receiver into the wood.
- A new design of trigger guard gives the SL3 a contemporary look.
Enter and help support our vital work
By taking part in the draw, you will also be supporting our scientific research programmes for game and wildlife conservation. We aim to ensure a thriving countryside, rich in game and other wildlife and believe our research can go a long way to achieving this. You will be helping us to tell a more balanced story about game management by funding new research to measure and publish the positive influence it has on our countryside.
Kindly supported by
All ticket purchasers will receive a special prize draw acknowledgement letter with a unique ticket number. No ticket may be sold or bought by any person under 16 years of age. Prize draw produced by the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust. Promoter: T. Dent. 100% of the profi t made will go towards our research. Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust, formerly The Game Conservancy Trust, is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under number 05579632, registered charity no. 1112023. Registered office: Burgate Manor, Fordingbridge, Hampshire, SP6 1EF. Registered with the Gambling Commission – www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk. Tickets on sale until noon Monday 25 September 2023. Draw takes place 6 October 2023. The exact specification of the guns provided will be dependent on availability at the time the winner is notified. Please gamble responsibly - www.gambleaware.org