Young Shots Day (10-16 years old)
The day includes:
- Morning briefing covering safety and a short presentation on the rearing of the birds and the habitat creation involved
- Each young shot will stand in the line for 2 drives, beat for 2 drives and pick up (dogs and handlers provided) for 2 drives
- Professional instructors available on every stand • Lunch provided in the field
- At the end of the day they will be taught how to prepare game and then will prepare and cook the game they have shot.
The shot will be escorted throughout the day. One adult per shot welcome. Lunch and early evening BBQ provided, plus a brace of birds to take home.
This is an opportunity for youngsters to learn about:
- Driven shooting etiquette
- What goes in to providing a driven day’s shooting
- The Code of Good Shooting Practice
- How from 'Field to Fork' attitudes benefit all
Tickets £250 each plus £50 for instructors (if required)
Strictly limited to 24 tickets. Before booking please ensure that the young shot has insurance.