- Self-employed business opportunity
- Opportunities in north-west, south-west and south-east Wales
- Home based with regional travel
The Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust is the leading UK charity conducting scientific research to promote a thriving British countryside rich in game and wildlife.
We need enthusiastic people to join our team and recruit new members to the Trust at appropriate private sites and countryside events. Ideally, you will:
- Have connections within farming and sporting communities in the countryside
- Be able to confidently initiate conversations and inspire commitment
- Be available at least 12 days per month to work across your region
With realistic earnings potential of up to £2,000 per month, this is a hugely rewarding role and will generate crucial support for the GWCT. We will provide materials and training support; you will create your own opportunity each week.
On application, you will receive a pack by email including a detailed role description with remuneration structure, and a simple strategy exercise to complete to help you assess whether this is a good fit for you. To apply for the role, please return your completed strategy exercise to us by email - instructions will be provided in the pack. Please indicate if you are a Welsh speaker.
To receive more details about this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and location and request your membership recruiter pack now.
If you have any immediate questions, please contact Les Fisher on 07525 912423 or email email@example.com.