- Coffee and bacon rolls will be available from 9.00am, with a team briefing and shoot commencing from 9.45am.
- There will be three x 80 bird flushes and five x 10 bird sporting clays, manned by professional referees.
- A 75 bird, PAYG Flush will be available at the end of the shoot, for those that want another go.
- The shooting will conclude at around 1.00pm.
- Reception drinks and lunch in the grounds of Euston Hall from 12.45pm, followed by the Charity Auction.
- Teams of 4: £500 to include 12 or 20 bore wad cartridges, reception drinks, and lunch
Only a few team places are still available so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
Guests are welcome to join team guns, for reception drinks and lunch, at an additional cost of £30 per person
Click here for more details >
For more information or to book tickets, please contact Ruth Elwood at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07976 801639.