Date: Friday 20th March 2020
Time: 08:45 - 15:45
Location: Central London
Join key stakeholders for Westminster Insight's timely Future of Farming Conference, as you'll examine the policy landscape, the likely implications of Brexit and the Agriculture Bill.
Exploring how new technologies, consumer trends and environmental concerns are impacting the farming community, you'll learn more about the innovative approaches taken to ensure a more progressive, profitable and sustainable environment for British farmers.
- Patrick Holden CBE, Director, Sustainable Foods Trust
- William Bain, Policy Advisor - Europe and International, British Retail Consortium & former Member of Parliament
- Andrew Griffiths, Head of Value Chain Sustainability, Nestlé UK&I
- Richard Perkins, Food, Agriculture and Land Use Specialist, WWF
- Iris Krebber, Head of Agriculture and Land, Department for International Development (DFID)
- Liz Bowles, Director of Farming, Soil Association
- Alistair Leake, Director of Policy & Allerton Project, Game & Wildlife Conservation Trust
- David Bowles, Head of Public Affairs, RSPCA
- Andrew Swift, CEO, Fera
- Susan Twining, Chief Land Use Policy Adviser, CLA
View the agenda | Reserve your place