Things to do this Spring
Things you can do online
- Lose yourself in a book - We have expanded our popular range of books available in the GWCT shop. As well as in-house bestsellers like The Moorland Balance, you can also pick up books by leading nature authors and support the GWCT at the same time. Browse the whole range at www.gwctshop.org.uk
- Enter the GWCT Julian Gardner awards - Open to amateur wildlifephotographers, submit your photos of the UK countryside – be it game, wildlife, habitat or the people who live and work there. Entries are open until 31 May 2020. For more information or to enter, please visit www.gwct.org.uk/photocompetition
- Send us your gamebag records - As the season has ended, please take the time to send in your gamebag records to the National Gamebag Census. The more data we receive, the better the summary trends that we produce. All records are strictly confidential. If you have historical data held in game books, do let us know. Find out more at www.gwct.org.uk/ngc or contact Corinne Duggins 01425 651012.
Things to do this season
Out and about this Spring
- Create A to-do list of things to fix or improve for next season so you can make a plan for the summer
- Get on top of your predation control, it will pay dividends later in the year
Show your support for the GWCT with one of our new badges
Proudly show your support for our vital conservation work by wearing one of our new 2020 badges.
View All Badges >