Become a Game Conservancy USA Member
Please choose your membership below. Payments are processed by PayPal but you don't need a PayPal account to complete your payment, you can pay by card:
- Individual Membership - $175 per year >
- Premium Individual Membership - $225 per year >
- Joint (for two) Membership - $300 per year >
- Premium Joint (for two) Membership - $400 per year >
- Friend of GCUSA - $500 >
- Sustaining - $1000 >
- Benefactor - $2,500 >
- Patron - $5,000 >
Donate to GCUSA
You can donate to GCUSA safely and easily online. Simply enter the amount of your choice.
DONATE HERE →
Join or Donate by mail
Please print out this form and mail to: Game Conservancy USA, 500 Post Road East, 2nd floor, Westport, CT 06880. Download form >
GCUSA Member Benefits
- Invitation to sporting, social and informational events in the U.S. and U.K.
- Complimentary admission to the annual Charity Auction and member's reception in New York.
- Subscription to the Conservancy's Publications Gamewise and The GWCT Annual Review.
- Discounts on U.S. events.
Premium Member Benefits
- £10m Public Liability Insurance, covering a wide range of sporting and recreational activities in the U.K, including shooting and fishing.
- GWCT partner discounts.
- Access to GWCT members' area at the Scottish Game Fair and priority parking.
- Regular email updates containing the latest news and research updates.
- Guided tour of the GWCT's pioneering Allerton Project Farm at Loddington.
- To promote for the public benefit the conservation of game and its associated flora and fauna;
- To conduct research into game and wildlife management (including the use of game animals as a natural resource) and the effects of farming and other land management practices on the environment, and to publish the useful results of such research;
- To advance the education of the public and those managing the countryside in the effects of farming and management of land which is sympathetic to game and other wildlife;
- To conserve game and wildlife for the public benefit including: where it is for the protection of the environment, the conservation or promotion of biological diversity through the provision, conservation, restoration, or enhancement of a natural habitat; or the maintenance or recovery of a species in its habitat.
We are committed to protecting your privacy
We collect only the information given to us by you that is commensurate with providing you with a satisfactory service.
We may collect any or all of the information that you give us, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address. We use the information collected primarily to process the task for which you visited the website. All reasonable precautions are taken to prevent unauthorized access to this information.
Credit Card Processing
We will never sell, rent or share your personal information with anyone without your advance permission. Information submitted by you, is only available to us for purposes of contacting you or sending you email based on your request for information and services relating to our communications with you. Safeguarding your financial and personal information is one of our most important priorities.
This is the reason why we process all transactions through PayPal (note that you do not need to have a PayPal account), which automatically encrypts all sensitive information sent between your computer and its servers. When registering or logging into PayPal site, it verifies that your internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher. Your information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 128 bits (the highest level commercially available).
To further shield your credit card and bank numbers, PayPal does not directly connect its firewall-protected servers to the internet. If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us.
Image: "Flying Grouse" by Terence Lambert.