The GWCT will be once again exhibiting at the CLA Game Fair and this year it will be held at Harewood House in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside near Leeds.
We would like to invite you to visit our stand to learn all about the current research carried out by the Trust, and see this research in action. You will also be able to take advantage of our welcome refreshments.
The stand is a great place to catch up with your friends and guests.
You will also be able to:
- Enjoy a selection of home-cooked food through the day:
- Start the day with a cooked breakfast, with a choice of a full English or breakfast bap.
- The GWCT Game Fair lunch on Saturday and Sunday – a two-course lunch consisting of a selection of cold cuts and homemade salads, both hot and cold, local bread and a choice of delicious English desserts. A vegetarian option will also be available. Lunch on the Friday will be restricted to members and their guests.
- Afternoon tea cream tea, with homemade scones, strawberries and whipped Jersey cream.
- All refreshments are reasonably priced, and tea and coffee will be included with all meals.
- Our new caterers are highly experienced at ensuring you enjoy a tasty meal in a convivial surroundings.
- Enjoy the GWCT bar that will be serving a full selection of soft and alcoholic drinks all day, including a local draught ale and lager.
- Invite your family and guests to join you for refreshments or a meal, or just a welcome sit down where you can relax after visiting the busy fair.
- Meet with GWCT advisors and scientists to discuss conservation issues and learn about the Trust’s latest research.
- Bring the whole family - The exhibits area will enable you to discover first-hand the research projects that GWCT scientist are currently working on. This year we will focus on encouraging a younger audience onto our stand and have exhibits of interest to them so they can learn about the countryside, wildlife management and conservation.
Please rest assured that we will be providing all these facilities as cost effectively as possible, and with the help of several sponsors, so that the majority of donations will continue to go to funding the important research that we do.
We look forward to seeing you there.