- Hear first-hand from farmers who have improved the lot of farmland birds on their holding – learn what they have done and why
- Complementing the GWCT Farmland Bird ID Days, and your existing knowledge base
- See real farmland bird and turtledove options and actions on the ground
- Campaign for the Farmed Environment advice on hedges, margins and sown plots for birds and insects – including seed vouchers and discounts
- Countryside Stewardship scheme latest information
- BASIS and NRoSO CPD points
- All events will include lunch
- Numbers are strictly limited so book early!
While this is a free event, booking is essential as places are limited.
See www.nfuonline.com/CFEevents for online booking or call the CFE national booking line on 02476 858 897.