John was a longstanding GWCT Oxfordshire committee member & was a passionate supporter of the work carried out by the Trust. In 2017 he was taken from us far too early, but on the grouse moor doing what he loved best.
Please download the entry form here.
- £400.00 per team of four guns to include
- 4 x 100 bird flushes starting at 12:30pm
- 1 x side by side stand, if you have SxS shotgun please bring it along and have a go, the Oxford Gun Company have kindly offered to supply one for people to use if they don’t own one
- 1 x high bird pool shoot (£5 per go) kindly sponsored by William Powell who will be supplying one of their over and under shotguns for us to use
- Trophies for best estate/shoot team & best corporate team, top scores on the SxS stand and pool shoot wins a magnum of champagne
- Prize draw, win a Beretta shotgun and other prizes
- Refreshments & hot food will be available all day, prize giving around 3.00pm
- All entrants must hold a current shotgun certificate
- Teams to supply their own cartridges, fibre wad and shot size UK 7 or smaller
- 12 and 20ga cartridges will be available to purchase on the day cash sales only
- All are welcome you do not have to be a GWCT member to enter