The GWCT West Tayside Committee are delighted to announce their inaugural event, a day of golf and clays at The Gleneagles Hotel.
The day starts with a morning clay pigeon competition at Gleneagles’ world class shooting school, followed by a delicious two course lunch at ‘Auchterarder 70’ in The Dormy Clubhouse. The clay competition is suited to a variety of skill levels and will consist of four flushes and an individual competition.
After lunch there will be 18 holes of golf on the magnificent Queen’s Course at Gleneagles. Each team of four that enter will compete together at both the clays and golf events.
There will be four main competitions throughout the day to compete in:
- Best team (4 ball) score Golf – Texas Scramble
- Best team (4 guns) score Clays
- Best overall team Clays & Golf
- Best individual Clays
There will also be closest to the pin and longest drive competitions during the round of golf. The format for the day will be:
- 09:00 – 09:30 Registration, bacon rolls, tea and coffee
- 09:30 – 11.30 Clay pigeon competition
- 11:45 – 13:15 Two course lunch at the Dormy Clubhouse, raffle and auction
- 13:30 – 18:00 18 hole golf competition, shotgun start playing Texas Scramble
- 18:00 – 18:30 Prize giving at Auchterarder 70
Book your place
Teams are limited to 18 for this event so please do contact GWCT as soon as possible to reserve your place. The cost per team is £1,000 and we would encourage those interested to book as teams rather than as individuals or pairs. This may be possible but teams of four will be prioritised.
Please contact Rory Donaldson
or 01738 554 822 / 07718 780 700
to book a team or if you have any questions. A special rate for accommodation will be available for those wishing to stay at the hotel.
Please note that no buggies are allowed on the Queens Course at Gleneagles so if you require one to get around the golf course, Gleneagles will not be able to provide one.