GWCT Premium Members are covered by an insurance policy arranged by Lycetts Insurance Brokers and automatically receive the following insurance package as soon as they join (full policy and schedule can be read here and here):
- £10 million Public Liability Cover
- £10 million Product Liability Cover
Activities covered by the insurance policy
Exclusions from the insurance policy
- Any professional and/or trade activity. Please note that those receiving incidental payments below £5,000 a year (e.g. tips or occasional non-professional payments) are covered on this policy.
- Competition and/or competitive activity. Please note that recreational clay pigeon shooting days are covered on this policy.
- Claims relating to coronavirus disease.
Excess on the insurance policy
The policy has a £250 excess for each and every loss. The cost will be borne by the defendant. This excess does not apply to injury claims.
Geographical area covered by the insurance policy
Following a change from our insurance underwriters, insurance cover for members who are domiciled
outside of the United Kingdom is now only valid while during activities undertaken in the United Kingdom.
Activities taking place in countries outside of the UK are no longer included in the cover.
Making a claim
Should you need to make a claim contact please contact us on 01425 651024 (Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm).
Insurance Document Downloads
Have a question about insurance?
If you have a question about insurance please contact email@example.com.
GWCT Premium Membership FAQs
If you want to find out more please click here >