Complaints about our raffles are taken seriously. Should you have a concern please follow these steps.
1. Please contact us by one of the following methods:
1.1. Telephone: 01425 651004
1.2. Email: email@example.com
1.3. By post: Andrew Gilruth, Director of Membership, Marketing & Communications, Burgate Manor, Fordingbridge, Hampshire SP6 1EF.
2. Please provide full details of the complaint and any supporting documentation.
3. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 14 days and you will be advised on the outcome of the investigation within 30 days. All complaints are logged and the outcomes recorded for future reference.
4. Please proceed to Step 2 if you do not receive a response within 30 days or you are not satisfied with the response received.
1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (“IBAS”).
2. IBAS acts as an impartial adjudicator on disputes that arise between gambling operators and their customers after they have been through the operator's own internal dispute procedures and if a deadlock exists. As part of the adjudication process, IBAS may take into account whether we have complied with the standards set by the Gambling Commission and with the IBAS terms and conditions of registration. In some instances, IBAS may deem that a complaint cannot be considered by their panel of adjudicators and should be sent directly to the Gambling Commission as a ‘regulatory complaint’. IBAS will contact you to inform you where this is the case.
3. IBAS can be contacted as below:
3.1. Telephone: +44 (0)20 7347 5883
3.2. Website: www.ibas-uk.com
3.3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org